Rankkking is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rankkking may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
|How We Use Your Information||We use your information to provide and improve our service, offer personalization, market and promote the Rankkking, gather analytics, prevent fraud and misuse, comply with the law, and for other purposes described below.|
|How We Share Your Information||We share your information with Rankkking, third party service providers, researchers, third party advertiseres and publishers, law enforcement, and others as described below, where aplpicable, we obtain your consent to share your information.|
|How We Secure and Store Your Information||We use technical, administrative, and physical control to safeguard your information. We retain your information for as long as you maintain a relationship with us, and beyond that as required by law or as necessary for purpose described below.|
|How We Transfer Your Information||Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction, We take steps to ensure that your personal information recieves an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions where we transfer it to, as described below.|
|Your Privacy Rights||Depending on your location, you may have certain rights regaarding your personal information, as described below. to exercise your privcacy rights, please use Rankkking.com/contact or email us at [email protected].|
|Your Choices and Settings||You can update your privacy setting, control the types of notification and communication we send, and limit the information shared within Rankkking anytime. See below for more detail about specific setting.|
|Children’s Privacy||We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 15.|
Information We Collect
We collect information directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of the Rankkking.
- Platform Engagement Data. We collect platform engagement and browsing information, such as IP address, date and time stamp, user agent, Rankkking cookie ID, URLs visited, unique advertising identifiers (including mobile device advertising identifiers) or content identifiers (if applicable), time zone, and other information about your activity on the Rankkking. We also collect this information from third-party sites and services that have embedded our Rankkking pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related technologies. We may also receive these types of information about you from third parties, such as our partners (including ad partners).
- Communication Records. We maintain a record when you communicate with us via email, through the Rankkking, or otherwise. The Rankking also provides a “Messages” feature that allows you to send direct messages through the Rankkking to other users. We store these communications and information related to these messages, such as the date of the communication and to whom it was sent.
- What we collect. We may collect name and title contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers Your Public profile.
How We Use Your Information and Legal Basis for Processing
We process the information we collect for the following purposes, and under the following legal basis. You may decline to submit personal information through the Rankkking, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes. This processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations and to serve our legitimate business interests in complying with the laws to which we are subject.
- Analytics. To gather analytics and metrics to better understand how users use the Rankkking. We also use analytics data to evaluate and improve the Rankkking, to develop new products and services. It is in our legitimate business interests to make informed decisions about product development.
- Enable Communications. To facilitate communications you send to us or to other users on the Rankkking. We process information about who you have communicated with to better understand the use of our services. This processing is necessary to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information as outlined below, and where users have asked us to do so or otherwise consented:
- Service Providers. We share your information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service providers, as well as service providers.
- Protection of Rights and When Legally Required. We may disclose information where we are required to do so by law, where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property, or safety of Rankkking, its users, or others.
- Research. We share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for market research, reporting, and analytics. The information we share in this context cannot be used to identify individual users.
How We Secure and Store Your Information
- Security. Rankking maintains appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, destruction, and altercation.
- Retention. We keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to maintain business records for audit purposes, comply with record retention requirements under the law, and defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on where you live and the local laws, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information. These may include rights to:
- Access your personal information
- Rectify the personal information we hold about you
- Erase your personal information
- Restrict our use of your personal information
- Object to our use of your personal information
- Data portability
- Withdraw consent you have given at any time
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to create a Quora account. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 we take steps to delete that account.
REG. INDIA OFFICE
House No 1,
Sarai Meer Khan Chowk,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, 211003
77, High Street,
#09-11 High Street Plaza,